Saturday, September 06, 2014

Arnold - Ohio Week 2014: A Video Montage

What do you do when you have a crap-load of pictures from a one week family vacation?  
I throw them into imovie and add music.  Ive done them before here and here.  They are so fun to put together, I only wish i had more time to fool around with it.  There's just so much you can do.
Oh well, I have to be happy I even got it put together.  My family is quite sarcastic and has a lot of inside jokes.  But if you get anything from this video, it should be that we always have a great time together.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice way to sum up a great family week! I love all of the quotes and laughed SO many times!! The song is perfect. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fred! It was fun making it and I actually lol on some of the quotes as I was writing them-ha!

      Delete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails