Thursday, August 21, 2014

Get Ready to Laugh!

I am actually at Octane Coffee House tonight trying to get the Arnold Vacation Week Video Montage rolling and thought I would quickly share with you something that had Ernesto and I in tears laughing the other night. 

Honest Slogans made up real slogans for well known brands and they are genius and HILARIOUS!

Joanna introduced me to this site the other day.  If you already read Joanna's blog, A Cup of Jo (and you should!) Im sorry for the duplication.  Honestly though, you will laugh at these over and over.  

Plus, I made a mistake of going to the Honest Slogans website and I couldn't stop reading them.  And laughing.  I look like a crazy girl sitting here alone with my coffee almost crying reading some of these.  Here are the ones that got me:

Im curious which one(s) makes you laugh out loud!


















Have a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails