Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Since I am so late in posting [and have no time for blogging] I'll keep this Thanksgiving post short and sweet. 
Brother Brrrian and parents were in Atlanta.  
We fried a turkey.
We also roasted one.
We had 30lbs of turkey for 6 people.
As usual, my dad did the carving.
I tried a new stuffing recipe with rosemary, apples and raisins.
My mom stuffed the turkey with her classic recipe.
The classic won hands down.  

Unbelievable, but the one day that Ernesto had off from lighting houses, he decided to put lights on our house.  Brrrian and his friend helped him secure the colored LED lights around the roof line.  Here they are all up on ladders.  Ernesto is wrapping that tree in all red lights, it looks awesome!
Hope you had a great one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails