Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Craigslist Find!

As I have mentioned before, I am a daily stalker on Craigslist.
I have a list of search options that I go through in hopes of finding a score!!

Buffet/sideboard, upholstered king headboard,  60" round dining table, "tufted" anything, vintage chairs...to name a few.

Another thing on my stalking list was nightstands.  We don't have any bedroom furniture yet and although we have a walk-in closet, I wanted drawers for our socks/underwear. 

Over the weekend I picked up this set for $75.  Yes, I know they are very dated, but I loved the square outlines right away.  They are solid wood and will be transformed when I paint them and change the hardware....can you see it?
If you can't imagine them, you will soon see.  I think I will paint them Rustoleums Gloss Smoke Gray like Jenny  [from Little Green Notebook] did here with her side table.  I plan to paint them this weekend, so I'll be sure to post a pic when they are finished!

Do you have a painting project or craigslist/thrifted overhaul you are working on??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails