Wednesday, August 10, 2011

All I Can Do Is WAIT!

I can't believe that I am just 6 weeks away from my due date.  This is crazy.  At my doctors appointment yesterday the nurse said she could see I was having a contraction!?  What?  Yes, apparently when my belly gets really tight or hard I am having a contraction!  What? I just thought the baby was moving around and pushing up against my tummy.  Oh you naive girl.

The nurse said since I am at 34 weeks, it is perfectly normal to have contractions once in a while. She hooked me up to a monitor to make sure that I wasn't having them regularly...and I am not.
Thank God! I am not ready for baby yet, in fact I wouldn't mind this pregnancy going on a few months longer.  Don't get me wrong, I am very excited to meet our little mexi-mouth, but I feel like I need more time to nest.  We don't even have our nest yet.

House closing was supposed to be today, but has been postponed due to an unpaid water bill!?  No, I am not kidding. Ugh.  When the city gets someone out to read the meter, and the seller (ie: bank) pays the bill, we will close.  It is quite annoying, especially since my parents arrived last night and are ready to help us paint.

Maybe my mom and I will make the trek to Babies R Us while the guys go golfing.  I have been buying things here and there.  Ill post later on all that good stuff!
I have a ton of gift certificates thanks to my generous family out in San Diego! I should have enough to buy everything I need for baby!

1 comment:

  1. so exciting!! I hear the oops section at lowes/ home depot can be a treasure trove-

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails