Friday, July 01, 2011

The Return of.... FIT FRIDAYS

I haven't kept up with my FitFriday series since I found out I was pregnant, but that doesn't mean I haven't been working out:)
Ernesto and I are ON A ROLL!!!

Since January I have been walking 3-4 miles everyday,  running some and throwing in Crossfits here and there.

However, in the last 4 weeks,  Ernesto has been doing Crossfit workouts religiously, which means I have too!  I always workout when he does [although sometimes I modify to CrossfitMom].

I feel so good!  Is this about to change?  I am in my last trimester and I have to expect things are going  change from this piece of cake pregnancy I am having.   I have cut my sugar intake waaaaaaaaay back to ensure I have a healthy weight.  I am mentally prepared to pack on the pounds in the upcoming weeks and can feel confident that whatever I do gain is what my body [and baby] needs.

I will continue my workouts as long as I can ...and hopefully walk to the hospital the day I deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails