Tuesday, August 03, 2010

40th Birthday Party

Ernesto's brother Tavo turned 40 on August 2.  It was a surprise (I hope it was tavo!) and Erin did a great job of organizing a beautiful cookout, complete with taqueros (taco stand) serving food.  It was a quaint little get together with family and a few friends. 
That was.....until the mariachis came in the door.  There was a lot of dancing and singing. Ernesto's dad joined the mariachi's in entertaining us.  His voice is beautiful and controlled.  
He could've been a star.  I took a short video so you can see what I mean. 
{Ernesto and his niece Alex dancing}

{Ernesto and I showed them how it's done, haha}

Here is the birthday boy with his wife Erin.  It seems like he had a great time.  He and Ernesto even sang, which never happens.  It was a great time.  
Here is the proof:
And Ernesto says he can't sing...yeah right!
It was also a nice way to end our long stay in San Diego.  On to my family in Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails