Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

More great cards from someecards
I hope everyone is enjoying your long holiday weekend!  We were planning to ride our bikes to Coronado this morning for the parade (like we did last year) and came to find out it was yesterday!?  
July 3? Hello? Oh well.

Espinoza cookout today at 4p with fireworks to follow.  I will be making the most delicious potato salad ever  to complete the "American style cookout."  (So they say "American"...Maybe hot dogs and hamburgers, but I know they will sneak in some Mexican food too)
Ill post more about the weekend later!  In the mean time I plan on getting outside and enjoying this fabulous weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails