Friday, April 02, 2010

Get Fit Fridays!

We arrived back to Atlanta Saturday night and got right back into our workouts on Monday. I must say Im feeling good. Per the usual, its all about how I feel mentally. I don't even own a scale, nor do I have a desired weight to reach. I just want to feel good [and fit in my jeans]. And for the last 16 years its been the same: If I workout, I am energetic and I feel good about myself! Just do it!

Is it the same for you? More mental? Here are my workouts this week. feel free to add your in the comments.

Monday
- Crossfit: I love this workout!
40 double under jump rope (or 100 singles - since I cant get the doubles yet)
30 box jumps
20 kettle ball swings
Repeat 5 times!

Tuesday -off

Wednesday - Crossfit: 100 jump rope
25 back extensions
20 walking lunges w/ weight
Repeat 5 times!

Thursday- Crossfit: 7 split jerks w/increasing weight (video here)
Run 4 miles/walk 1

Friday- Crossfit: workout called "Tabata"
32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest
first 8 intervals are pull-ups
second 8 are push-ups
third 8 intervals are sit-ups
the last 8 intervals are squats
There is no rest between exercises.
This hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails