Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weekly Listy List: Why Im Excited to Return to Atlanta

Ernesto and I have been out west for over a month now. Last night we arrived back to San Diego after an awesome road trip to Sedona and the Grand Canyon with mis suegras (details and pics coming soon).

It's not that I'm sick of traveling; I don't think you will ever hear that come out of my mouth. With that being said, I am excited to get back to our little apartment.

Here are the reasons:

Why Im Excited to Return to the ATL
  1. Spring in Atlanta is so beautiful. It makes me happy.
  2. I have a jewelry show at St. Simon's Island this weekend (new sand too!)
  3. Ernesto and I can have some alone time (wink wink)
  4. See if house plants are alive/plant all my containers/ sow seeds for flowers
  5. Clothing variety (I am a bit sick of the selection in my one carry-on for a month long trip)
  6. Check if the new garden shop near grant park needs summer help.
  7. Verify with Public Storage if our unit was in fact broken into and the contents stolen??
  8. Check out the hiking trails in North Georgia (I want to keep this hiking roll going)
  9. Pet my little Rare-Rare
From Viva Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails