Monday, February 01, 2010

BLOG IT FORWARD

I was going through my favorite blogs this morning and a post from sfgirlbybay's got me excited. If you haven't seen Victoria's blog (where have you been?), its a beautiful design blog where she shares great pictures, design ideas and many talented artists. I always feel inspired reading it. Not surprisingly, she is based in San Francisco (hence the name) and runs an etsy shop where she sells different screen prints. My favorite is this one.

Next week she is starting a Blog it Forward Mashup with the topic of "what inspires us the most"
Anyone can participate. It will be a great way to get your blog out there and a chance to discover many new blogs. (one of my hobbies) Victoria gets 7000-9000 readers daily to her blog, so you know this will be fun.
To see the details of how you can get involved, head over to
www.sfgirlbybay.com and email Victoria by this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails