Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Wish List

CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND I WOULD HATE IT IF SOMEONE WAS AT
a loss for what to buy Cindy this year. I actually had a hard time coming up with this. These are just some ideas, but numbers 1, 2 & 8 on the list would make me happiest.
Have I been naughty or nice? come on........you know me

1. A cute little rare rare [kitty] that likes to be inside and cuddle.

2. This 50mm lens for my Canon Xsi (it's great for food/jAdd Imageewelry shots).

3. These grey Asics running shoes for when I startup up my workouts again.

4. This Photoshop book so I can learn how to manipulate my pictures.

5. This bicycle basket...ah, what the heck, how about a bike too?

6. Comfortable lounge clothes/pajamas that are warm and sexy. Is that possible?

7. These Lonely Planet books on travel writing and photography.

8. A fun trip somewhere! Top choices: Vietnam, India, Thailand or Mexico!

C


This "C" is from daily drop cap, she does a new letter everyday! So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails