Friday, November 06, 2009

Atlanta Christmas Lighting

This year's Christmas lighting season is about to get crazy here in Atlanta. The Christmas Light Pros are ready. Ernesto has already been working two weeks now, putting up his repeat customers lights.
As the business manager, I am in charge of marketing/sales and I have been doing my part. I put roughly 150 flyers on people's houses in my favorite neighborhoods, Inman Park, Morningside and Virginia Highlands. Starting monday we have a commercial running on Comcast Cable for 3 weeks. That is pretty exciting! This was my beautiful life week!



ps. If you remember Ernesto's red truck, you won't believe his "new model" Thanks Maaco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails