Friday, April 24, 2009

Even the Mannequins....


I had to laugh (and stop to take a picture) the other night when I was walking downtown and saw this mannequin in the window. Have you ever seen a mannequin with a boob job?

I can honestly say that I have never seen as much cleavage as I have this year in San Jose. 

I Met my friend Ana from my "knitting club" downtown  the other night at Regis, a fabric store.  Yes, I have a new hobby!  I have been inspired by Ana, she is sewing up so many cute things for her new label UrbanaWear.  Plus all the blogs I read are promoting artists (mostly on Etsy)  and I keep thinking, I can do that!  I need to stop saying that, I know.  I have so many ideas in my head, its hard to get it straight what my next project will be.  All I know is that I have so much inspiration in me that I could burst at any moment.  Im going to buy a sewing machine as soon as I get to the states!  The material is cheap here and I saw some fun prints that I couldn't resist buying. Look how cute! For some reason I keep thinking of aprons.
What projects or hobbies are you feeling inspired to start in the future??

PS.  I don't know how I will get all my stuff on an airplane?!  (oh wait!  yes I do...$$$...BUT  if any of my Delta friends would like to come here in late May to check a couple bags for me, that would be greatly appreciated!  I promise to show you a good time for the favor!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails