Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vicky Cristina Barcelona-The Movie



Wednesday is half-priced movies and although Vicky Cristina Barcelona came out last year (summer) it had just showed up here in San Jose It was wonderful!
#1 Javier Bardem is hot. Actually everyone was hot in the movie. Penelope Cruz and Scarlett Johansson are both unbelievable actors. Penelope plays the best parts, constantly switching quickly back and forth from Spanish to English. (an ability I long for) Yes it was a love story, but guys you are going to like it too. Especially the part where Penelope and Scarlett kiss! That's all I can tell you, except that I was thoroughly entertained, and wanted to pass it onto you.
Watch the trailer, and let me know what you think. Does it intrigue you to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails