Sunday, October 05, 2008

Longest Sunday Ever!

There is nothing like wasting away a whole Sunday and not feeling guilty about it. I woke up at 6am (with no alarm) and made coffee. We were planning to do a 4 hour hike just outside of San Jose, but the coordinating with friends just didn't happen. It makes me smile that I was lounging in my robe for 8 hours before we finally left the house at 2pm. What did I do? How did eight hours go by so fast? I washed the dishes from the night before, I made a necklace while Ernesto made breakfast, I watched parrots with binoculars outside our window (love that!) but mostly we messed around on our computers. We laughed our asses off at the SNL skit about Palin...pobre sita! Then we watched an inspirational speech by Tony Robbins?? yes, we were all over the place! After drinking 3 french press' of coffee, we decided we better get out of the house. I skyped Maureen and she was also ready to go somewhere. Bagelmans in Escazu has a really nice atmoshere for...........yep! more internet!! We sat on the couches and had bagels (smoked salmon, cream cheese, onion and capers) and killed another couple hours online before heading over to the busiest gelato joint I have ever seen. "I'll take a double please" mmmmm Nutella (chocolate hazelnut) and chocolate mint. I deserved the treat. Although I did absolutely NOTHING all day, I did work out the previous 6 days, thank you very much. When we got home it felt like it was 11pm. It was 7. Oh my god will this day ever end? All computered out, we climbed into bed and watched Heroes which is in its new season (Ernesto downloaded from Limewire) and called it a night! I still was able to get a full eight hours of sleep before getting up at 5 to meet Maureen at 530 for our run in the park. I have to say it is a very very rough life here. Poor Neto has one more week before he heads back to the ATL to work. He is actually looking forward to being busy, just as Im sure he will be looking forward to coming back here in January to do nothing again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails