Friday, September 19, 2008

World Habitat Day is October 6th 2008

"The United Nations has designated the first Monday in October every year as World Habitat Day to reflect on the state of human settlements and the basic right to adequate shelter for all. It is also intended to remind the world of its collective responsibility for the future of the human habitat." (See more on WHD )
World Habitat Day 2008 is on October 6th. Remember the 2 animal filming trips that I went on? Well, the final cut of the video is done (great job Marco!) and I want to share it with you. Please pass it on and if you would like more details of how you can celebrate/participate, just let me know. I sent Brrrian some materials that I had sent to some American schools in South America in hopes that he will plan something for his art students. I know he can do something creative and educational. It is in English or Spanish. If you don't see the picture below, the links are here too. I love it, it will hopefully be run on CNN EspaƱol, BBC y Univision. Check it out!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nza5KTWcAA (english)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8lel1xX9ek (spanish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails