Thursday, September 08, 2005

ISTANBUL IN 5 PHOTOS

Who knew Istanbul was so beautiful?  Not I.  Ernesto and I were amazed. What a gorgeous place with friendly people, delicious food, unbelievable architecture!  Let's not forget the markets either!
After winning 4 nights at the Sofitel Hotel in a silent auction at work, I started dreaming straight away!!  We walked for 5 days and walked some more.  Istanbul is a huge crazy city, so it was great coming "home" to the luxurious hotel, complete with pool!! Very different our other trips, luxury accomodations are never high on the list.  This was a perfect mix of sunbathing and siteseeing!  I highly recommend it! 

I leave you with these 5 photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by Viva Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails